Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Goodness me I sure am Lucky!


Am I a lucky girl or what?! 
I'm on 365 Lucky Days
I'm day 70 and one of  Luckys Blog Crushes, eep! 
I work with  Lucky (Jen) as an apprentice and she is one of the most inspiring people I have ever met. 
When Lucky said she was going to do an embroidery of me? Well there were quite a few strange squeaks and squeals and some pretty embarrassing chandler bing dancing *wink*.
I am one of the luckiest girls! 
Merci Jen! 




Take a peek at Jens work and follow her and her amazing 365 project here
I have also written about Lucky here on my blog before! 
See you tomorrow! 

xox

2 comments:

  1. wow, beautiful.
    love love all of her amazing pieces.

    i would be squealing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is *so* cool! I love it. How special and fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete