Saturday, October 29, 2011

Chicago day three what I'm wearing


While I was in Chicago it was freezing blustery weather but I braved it and decided to go out in a dress and tights even if I froze my a** off ;)
this is one of my favourite outfits now.
I got the heels and lace tights at the forever 21 down town Chicago.
And now that I think of it, Everything I'm wearing is from Forever 21 *giggle* I love that store for the vintage and modern styles they have.
Anyhow! These were taken in Suzanne's  (family friend we stayed with) back yard that I fell in love with.
I have a big crush on old brick buildings and little stone paths. It reminded me of somewhere you might find in Italy. 








Shoes, Tights, Dress, Jacket all from Forever 21 (over kill much? *wink*)
.... and a vintage belt for good measure.

xox

5 comments:

  1. so muh lovely red! (And so much lovely forever 21 ;) hahha)

    love it :)
    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like forever 21 too :) I love that back yard! The window kind of reminds me of the tardis ;)
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great photos. To be honest though when I saw the yard first thing to come to mind was the anime series Clannad. =)

    ReplyDelete