Friday, April 1, 2011

what I'm wearing spring dress addition


I have been ill. 
I had a bad cold that turned evil.
My tummy hurts, but I felt very unaccomplished today so I got up, had a bubble bath and got dressed.
Although I'm in a lot of pain I think it was a good idea!
Heres what I'm wearing...








Dress from forever 21.
Belt from another dress (that I got at  winners).
Headphones, winners.
Fake glasses? 
Sun glasses, I stole from my brother ;)
xox

P.S. Don't try this at home! SX-70's are freaking HARD to draw! An hour and a half last night with my dad and this is what we came up with :)

4 comments:

  1. You are so cute!! I love your dress!! And the drawing is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable. The little belt around your waist is perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you look so cute when you're sick? Haha. Love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete