Tuesday, March 8, 2011

its not like the movies


This title says it all.
 I just think sometimes, that so many people think that everything goes perfect just like the movies.
If its not like the movies thats how it should be.
Things go wrong but  you know what? Thats ok! Because its not supposed to be perfect.
Nothing ever is *smile*.
new note! The other night the sky turned the most amazing pink. It shone out from behind the trees and made me smile. I ran out (might I add, without shoes?) and snapped two shots before my camera got a foggy lens.
Is it not pretty?




Have a fantastic Tuesday!

xox

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Sunsets are just SO beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to keep reminding myself that life isn't a movie! Sometimes I get so caught up in expecting something, and then I have to sit back and realize that life doesn't tie itself up into neat little packages with a life lesson! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete