Friday, March 9, 2012

New clothes are always a joy


Goodness gracious me do I love this outfit! 
I just got this shirt and skirt yesterday at Urban Planet and both for amazing prices.
I think both were each around $12!
I love the pastel colours and the light textures.















I also have been curling my hair everyday because who would have thought that a lil curl gel and scrunching and this girl can have curly hair! My hair has always been pin straight but this is just too much fun! Love the messy waves! I curl a few pieces just to give it some depth and I'm done! Love it! 

Shirt, Urban Planet
Skirt, Urban Planet 
Shoes, Thrifted
Belt, vintage thrifted  
Hidden bandeaux, Urban outfitters 


Today's a cozy snowy day (sadly all the snow melted a few days ago).
Well I'm off to watch some movies and clean! 

Ciao 

xox

8 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous my girl.


    I don't know when that place got awesome but it definitely wasn't when I worked there 5+ years ago, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness gracious!! <3 how beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasp* this is the cutest thing since bambi <3 gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! I especially love those cute oxfords!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! Everything about it. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks fabulous curled! I really like this whole outfit, gotta love cheap but beautiful finds!!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredibly darling!!

    Happy Weekend!
    xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! I've been following 365 lucky days for a while, but not actually checking out you, I'm glad I did. I will be adding you to my bookmarked blogs!
    Check out me too..let me know what you think!xoxo
    www.therandomchirpsofadizziebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete