Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cream puff party!

Hello darlings! 

Have you ever experienced the wonderfulness of a cream puff? Yummy puffy pastry filled with whipped cream inside... melt in your mouth goodness.

I felt the need to share this yummy perfection with two (four) of my favourite people.
My mother cooked some up and I made some yummy doily shortbread cookies! 
Caren And Jen and her little cutie pies Ellie and Clair came over for a little cream puff party!












Good friends, Tea, A master of the roller skates, Two cutie patooties, yummy food and sweet warm days.... 

xox

6 comments:

  1. these are awesome pictures!!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, those sound heavenly!!! I love your dress - so gorgeous (I'm lovin' yellow!) Also, the Charlie's Angels picture made me grin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet photos! So appropriate for the recent spring-y weather :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you pretty gals!! looks like a super fun day! and aren't you LOVING this weather?! it makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Those look so good!

    xo Jen

    ReplyDelete