Saturday, February 18, 2012

what I'm wearing Pretty dresses and vintage purses!



This dress was a mighty score at Urban Planet a few weeks ago. 
It was on sale and 50% off of the sale price! A total of $6!!! 
I love the vintage style and collar! 
I adore this outfit. 
Did you see these amazing boots?! Beautiful 'almost' fryes! I scored these at a thrift store for $5 and they are a go to now for this lady! Goodness I love them! 







Did I mention this beautiful vintage purse?! My best friend Jen got this for me as a birthday present while we went thrifting together! I sure was a 'Lucky' girl (pun intended).





Dress, Urban Planet
Cardigan, Arie 
Belt, vintage 
Purse, vintage
Shoes, vintage  
Second 'what I'm wearing' in two days?! What can I say I'm on a roll ;)

xox

12 comments:

  1. I am just loving this outfit!!! Those boots are so so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! That purse is just the loveliest thing, sooo sweet!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a doll, and I absolutely love that dress. Regardless of the fact that I am not a big comment leaver, I am always filled with glee to see a new post. You have really inspired me in many ways and I will say I am looking forward to more!

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, those boots are SO AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. boots = AWESOME!
    Love all the outfit posts going on right now; so much sweetness!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit, and I'm extra inpressed with your mega bargains! That dress is great for so little and I also would totally have bought those boots! the sweet bag from your friend was a lovely gift. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that little purse is a wonderful, wonderful find. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Those boots are too die for! Just gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete