Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Turquoise hair!


Where oh where have I been you might ask? 
Well goodness me thats a good question! 
I had the flu for almost an entire week (bummer huh?) I had a week of celebrating this girl turning 16, dance shows and much much more! So all in all I have been one VERY busy girl. 
As a christmas/birthday present Caren got me a dream cut and colour at the oh so charming Blood Line Hair Parlour
I got my turquoise I have been swooning over for months and to say I'm in love with it is an understatement.
When I got it, it was a darling dark shade of turquoise. Now every time I wash my hair I get the fun joy of discovering the slightly lightened shades! I keep loving it more and more! 
Heres a bunch of photos I have taken of my hair throughout the last week and a half.


























I can't thank you all enough for supporting me throughout this. It was a big change for me getting turquoise and I wasn't sure what you all would think but you all have been so so amazing <3

I'll be back to share some photos of various birthday photos soon! 

xox

9 comments:

  1. AHHHHH finally, photos!! it looks SOOOO GOOD astrid! i'm beyond envious. i want my entire head that colour!! SO good. SO good. IN LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad your backk!!!!!!!<3

    and omg i looovee your hair!! the pictures are FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I've been thinking about getting the tips of my hair dyed but I cant decide what colour yet! I might try chalking it first to test different colours :)
    steph x
    www.littlelionlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I am so glad you are back posting beautiful pics again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow its amazing! Ever since you mentioned it I've been thinking about how awesome getting turquoise tips would be and then there you have it: photos of sheer awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh astrid, you are so sweet! <3 I am in love with your hair :) Also, Happy Belated birthday! :D
    -charlotte <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! I've been hoping you'd do a hair/birthday post and here you are! LOVE seeing how the turquoise has changed since you first got it done; it seems brighter! WOW!
    I am so so very happy you love your hair! Doing the Snoopy happy dance right now.
    Much love, dear goddaughter-mine!
    16 is gonna be the sweetest yet! :D

    ReplyDelete