Sunday, July 17, 2011

I was gone, and now I'm back


So if you're a reader of my blog you may have noticed that I haven't posted for the past while. Thats because I have been in a stained glass class. Now take a deep breath before I tell you what I made...
Alright, so I made an SX-70 polaroid camera AND a pac man along with the ghosts.
They all turned out more that wonderful and I am happy beyond words! I will post photos as soon as I take off the wax that keeps everything clean and perfect.
Heres a few photos from my week.








And one of the best parts? I got to see my best friends from last year! They live in Toronto so I don't get to see them. And my fab friend Nathan knit me a Cup Cake! Well actually its for all of us (Rebekah Sydney and myself) so we shall be sending it via mail to each other every month with photos.
How has your summer been?
xox
p.s. I'll be back later today with my amazing thrift finds from yesterday! 

2 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun! I can't wait to see the pictures of your packman and polaroid :)
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair cut! Your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete