Saturday, July 2, 2011

a belated canada day


So I'm a day late on this because I was super busy yesterday.
I had had plans to see some people but ended up having a silly stomach flair up and had to cancel. *Waves fist in air* damn stomach! But I recovered in time for a friends party that night *smile*.
I had a lovely time swimming in the pond, riding on a little horse buggy and just relaxing. 
On the down side I got about 50 mosquito bites. OUCH! 
So to my fellow Canadian friends I hope you had a wonderful Canada day and to everyone else I hope you had a fantastic sunny day.




My very first smore <3 


And to finish off the weekend my parents picked me up this morning and I was ready to go to some garage sales Tea in hand! They had gotten me an Audrey Hepburn poster that I'm smitten with.
I also scored the first season of flight of the conchords and some flashes for my cameras.

xox

2 comments:

  1. flight of the conchords? SCORE :D Looks like you had an amazing time! *stupid stomach*...
    happy {belated!} canada day!
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I can't believe you had never had a smoore before!!!! Thank goodness you fixed that! :)

    ReplyDelete