Tuesday, September 21, 2010

a perfect day


Yesterday Caren and I had a vintage shoot :)
We went on a nice walk, Caren brought four cameras and got snapping away!
After a lovely shoot we had a small rest, uploaded the photos and watched an episode of Buffy!
Then we saw some pretty bugs outside that looked magical, we saw Desiree outside with little gretchen and she invited us to go on a small walk to feed the ducks.
We walked, talked, took some photos, saw some dogs and had a wonderful time.
Here are some photos Caren took from the day. (as well as a few I took)
:)











Ciao!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. 4 cameras!!! I love the pictures astrid, and I love the pattern of what you're wearing in the 3rd pic! The leaves in the 4th are so colourful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love the picture of the 4 of you. Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Astrid. The pictures are just delightful. I love the one with the umbrella and the high heels. I am assuming that is you. Your clothes look scrumptious and Mum did make a good choice, I would say. Great pictures of everything....love them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely photo shoot- Looks like everyone one had fun- especially the littlest cutie eating her yummies.

    ReplyDelete